11. The Chinese giant salamander can grow to be 6 feet (1.8 m) long, making it the largest salamander in the world.
12. People reportedly prefer blue toothbrushes over red ones.
13. Some people used to believe that kissing a donkey could relieve a toothache.
14. Scientists say that the best time to take a nap is between 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. because that’s when a dip in body temperature makes us feel sleepy.
15. Because the speed of Earth’s rotation changes over time, a day in the age of dinosaurs was just 23 hours long.
16. Hummingbirds’ wings can beat 200 times a second.
17. There are more than 1,200 water parks in North America.
18. A sahorse can move its eyes in opposite directions—all the better to scan the water for food and predators.
19. To cook an egg, a sidewalk needs to be 158°F.
20. A group of jellyfish is not a herd, or a school, or a flock; it’s called a smack.